Effective: July 14, 2021
This Policy applies only to information collected through the Site and therefore does not apply to data we collect in other contexts.
What Information We Collect and Maintain About You
We collect personal and other information from you directly when you provide it to us through the website. We may also automatically collect certain information about you and your computer, smartphone, or other device when you use, access, or interact with our Site.
Personal information you provide. You can visit the Site without submitting any information that we can use to identify you personally. However, if you use certain features on the Site, such as the “Contact Us” feature or apply for a job with us, you will be required to provide personal information. Such information could include, for example, your name, email address, phone number, or any information that you provide on your resume.
Server logs. Server logs automatically record information and details about your online interactions with us. For example, server logs may record information about your visit to our Site or App on a particular time and day and collect information such as your device ID or IP address.
Pixel tags. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon, clear GIF, pixel, or tag) is an image or a small string of code that may be placed in an advertisement, or email. It allows companies to set or read cookies or transfer information to their servers when you load a webpage or interact with online content. For example, we or our service providers may use pixel tags to determine whether you have interacted with a specific part of our Services, viewed a particular advertisement, or opened a specific email.
Third-party online tracking. We also may partner with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the personal and other information described in this section. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use web beacons on the Site or in email communications from us. This information may be used for a variety of purposes, including website analytics, as discussed below (see the section entitled “How we share your information”).
Aggregated and deidentified information. From time to time, we may also collect and share aggregated or deidentified information about Site users, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Site. Such aggregated or deidentified information will not identify you personally.
How We Use Your Information
The purposes for which we use your information include to:
- Provide you with our Services;
- Respond to your questions or requests concerning the Services;
- Fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with us;
- Fulfill your requests for our Services or otherwise complete a transaction that you initiate;
- Send you information about our Services and other topics that are likely to be of interest to you, including newsletters, updates, or other communications, including promotional emails;
- Improve our artificial intelligence and machine learning;
- Deliver confirmations, account information, notifications, and similar operational communications;
- Improve your user experience and the quality of our products and Services;
- Comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- Aggregate and deidentify information;
- Serve advertisements;
- Count and recognize visitors to the Services;
- Analyze how visitors use the Services and its features;
- Improve the Services and enhance users’ experiences with the Services;
- Create new products and services or improving our existing Services;
- Enable additional analytics and research concerning the Services; and
- Manage our business.
We may link information gathered through the Site with information that we collect in other contexts. But in that event, we will handle the combined information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
With Whom and Why We Share Your Information
We share your information with other parties for a variety of purposes, as described below.
Third-party service providers. PAQ Therapeutics uses third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, including web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, and analytics providers. These service providers may collect and/or use your information, including information that identifies you personally, to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed above.
We may share your information with other third parties when necessary to fulfill your requests for services; to complete a transaction that you initiate; to meet the terms of any agreement that you have with us or our partners; or to manage our business.
Legal purposes. We also may use or share your information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
- To comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to our property or the property or physical safety of any person or third party;
- To establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- To facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
If you want to learn more about the personal information that PAQ Therapeutics has about you, or you would like to update, delete, or change that information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We employ physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the personal information we collect online. However, no website is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Site or to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
We retain personal information about you necessary to fulfill the purpose for which that information was collected or as required or permitted by law. We do not retain personal information longer than is necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which we collected it. When we destroy your personal information, we do so in a way that prevents that information from being restored or reconstructed.
The information that we collect through or in connection with the Site is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. We also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. By using the Site or by providing any personal or other information to us, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
Content on this Site is directed at individuals over the age of 18 and is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Policy
Wemay make changes to the Site in the future and as a consequence will need to revise this Policy to reflect those changes. We will post all such changes on the Site, so you should review this page periodically. If we make a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.